Ordinary Teacher

One Week Already?

| Thursday, September 20, 2007

Assalamualaikum

Without us noticing, it has been a week of fasting already. How time flies when you're having fun. Hiks. Now my stomach has already accepted the condition. I don't need to have heavy sahur anymore. Bread is most sufficient for me. By the way heavy sahur always gives me stomach ache.

Early in the morning at my office, some of my colleagues already began a 'small discussion' group...hehehe. Borak lorr...And they were talking about a friend's wife who got 4 summonses that sums up to RM1200. Damn.

I started to get very nervous because I frequently drive up and down from Tangkak-KL over the weekends. Then a friend informed that we can actually check if we have any summon through SMS. It was easy to do but the anxiety of waiting for the result was unacceptable. Then after a minute, a SMS comes in an said...

"RM0.50 SAMAN W**#### Tiada saman dikeluarkan sehingga 20/09/07"

What a relieve. Otherwise I'm gonna see a lot of holes in my Braun Buffel wallet. Hahaha

If you wanna check please follow these few simple step...

STEP 1: Type POLIS SAMAN {plate number}
STEP 2: Send to DAPAT [32728]
STEP 3: Wait [the hardest part]
STEP 4: Receive your result.
STEP 5:

      • Rejoice if no summon...OR
      • Good luck appealing to the police...hehehe
I'm just glad everything is OK coz if there is any summon, the police is going to send letter to my dad..not me. The car is still registered under his name. Cannot bear to face him if I did something wrong. Hiks.

For those out there who wants to find out about your traffic summon...all the best.

Click here for further information about this service.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

halo