Ordinary Teacher

Me and My New Nokia N95

| Saturday, October 27, 2007

Assalamualaikum

It's been a week since I've been using Nokia N95 as my primary companion replacing my previous Nokia N70. Not that I'm not happy with N70, but ever since my Mama started complaining about her hand phone having some problems, I have been searching for a device worthy of substituting my old N70 so that I can give it to her as a replacement. After giving it some thoughts, I've decided Nokia N95 fits my needs for bombastic gadget perfectly. Hiks.

My newly belovedN95

Like the advertisements on TV said, Nokia N95 is what computers have become. That quote really tempt me to own this phone. As far as my Mama knows this is most probably the phone that will last with me for a couple of years from now. But who knows? Hahaha (Laughing twistedly).

Next week marks the beginning of the Finals of Semester 1 of 07/08 session. The last five days has really tested my patience with my students, especially those who came in late for a major discussion. I was disappointed to be asked such simple question from the students and even my colleagues said that it was their first time seeing me outburst. And when I raise my voice a little bit, that means I am very mad. People never see me scold student for asking question. That was it for me. I had to let it out.

And I'm so glad the study week is over. All I can say now for those matriculation students out there all around Malaysia....all the best and may you succeed in anything that you venture. Amin

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

salam..wa ada hp baru dah nie..huhu rajin betul menukar hp ek..by the way..just nak tanya menu2 yg kat header tu memang saje nak macam tu ke ? sebab tgk link2 nya pegi ke blogcrowds, kalau nak tukar boleh adjust kat template editor dan letak link kita :D

Meera Melati said...

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jeles arrrr... nak gak N95 tu... dah la motorola akak berenang2 dlm washing machine... huhuhu jeles... jeles...

Ordinary Teacher said...

To Kak Meera:
Hiks...jgnla jeles :P

To vangardx:
Link kat atas tu saje taknak tukar...link member2 kat bawah je ek :P