Ordinary Teacher

F1 Sepang Last Weekend

| Thursday, March 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum

Right here I want to share some of my maiden experience watching F1 live in Sepang.

Training and Qualifying day

Massa recorded the Fastest Time...but failed to finish on Raceday.

Race Day...intense!!! [with big bro]

Racing in progress


Kimi Raikkonen won the race

Conclusion? It was all new experience for me. The fact that the grand stand only cover partial of the racing track did felt different. TV coverage is better because it covers the action like overtaking and accidents takes place. Being in just one place makes watching F1 is limited because the cars were like very fast and we can only get a glance at it before it disappears.

I must say that watching F1 on TV is better but hey, at least I get to brag to people that I've been there done that...hehehe

0 comment(s):