Ordinary Teacher

Batman - The Dark Knight Update

| Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Assalamualaikum

here is a photo-update you might say in another Batman anticipated upcoming new movie...enjoy



Three Movie Posters...catchy.

The Batman a.k.a Bruce Wayne

Batman's arch enemy and my favourite one....The Joker

Another soon to be notorious enemy of Batman....Harvey Dent a.k.a Two Face
(they even put up a real web for his campaign in the movie...damn)...see here


The late Heath Ledger as The Joker a.k.a Jack
(Still couldn't find Jack's surname...funny). Too bad this is just a one time job offer...I really like Heath Ledger.

That Batman suits somehow is really...really bugging me

Much better angle of the batsuit

Batman riding his new big boy's toy... Batpod as they say it...

Christian Bale as Batman a.k.a Bruce Wayne
(the best man for this character in my opinion)

What else can I say...I'm waiting for this sequel as much as I wait for any comic character out there to hit the silver screen...

oh ya...WHY SO SERIOUS???
Hiks...

1 comment(s):

kl-in-sungaimati said...

this will be the most darkest batman movie ever...and scary too..when watching a real dead man impersonating the evil man...i nak tengok roda impian yang lama tu pun tak selesa huhuhu..cheers..