Ordinary Teacher

Hachoooo!!!!

| Sunday, April 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum

I'm back...after 6 days of quarantine in a hotel, for a secret mission. Hiks. Just came back marking the maths paper. Got to tell you it was far better than the first time. There was less stress, better boss, easier paper to check. Why...because most of them were blanks. Hiks.

However,

There was a downside to it...my flu still bad. Although I stopped sneezing at the beginning of the session, but my nose still clogged with mucus which makes my breathing a little bit harder.

For matriculation students out there....be afraid...be very afraid. Because of what I saw these few days, your future maybe in doubt. I can say that I've expected some nonsense answers...but I never expected rubbish. That was why the marking process was a little bit easy. Zero all the way...bye bye maths.

Can't say anything good about the food though. It was getting a little bit monotonous with the same menu coming up everyday. The food was prepared so unhealthy, even my group member was attacked with gout on his arm's joint. Hiks...maybe because there was so many oyster sauce in the ingredients.

Now that I'm back home, I'm on medication again...groggy and dizziness starts all over again. Have to recover before this Thursday...big day...Ironman...here I come.

Until then...it's good to be back...

0 comment(s):