Ordinary Teacher

PTK Frustration!!

| Thursday, May 8, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Crumpled...just like me

Greeting readers, yesterday I talked about being optimistic...well today, it all went down the drain. I am feeling rather blue and disappointed with myself over my Penilaian Tahap Kecekapan (PTK) results. I flunk both papers. Can you believe that? I studied my ass out for that exam and didn't even manage to pass either paper. What a waste!!!

I can say that this is like High School Form 1 all over again for me. The same feeling of failure but different circumstances. I hate this feeling and it is going to haunt me for the next couple of days. Not that I like writing about my failure, but I feel I needed to vent this feeling out before I burst into tears. People around me are busy asking someone else's result and here I am stuck in my cubicle with a long face trying to avoid facing anybody.

God please give me strength to face this at least until the next exam comes. (I really wish that the government abolish this exam...it's killing me)

0 comment(s):