Ordinary Teacher

6th day : Work On Saturday

| Saturday, September 6, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Yes I am posting from my office on Saturday morning. Yup, have to work. This should be the last replacement Saturday class in order to extend the Eid holiday at the end of this month. Fortunately, I will only be working half-a-day and I intend to go shopping afterward with my bestest friend who is still snoring his way after Sahur this morning. Unfortunately for me, his act of Darth Vader have kept me not having enough sleep yesterday. Huhuhu.

Anyway, since I am in a very good mood to work today. As soon as I opened my beloved blog, I noticed my Msjbox tagboard have a new promotion lying around, and my account is near its expiring date.

click the banner for more info

So I took this opportunity to make my long-not-seen friend Junaidix a little bit more richer today. Hiks. So the next payment should until the next 4 years la... Although not many people leave their messages there, but I really appreciate it as I have been using it ever since I started blogging and still remember the times when it all started as I was one of those pioneer people who used this tagboard. For those who are not familiar, this tagboard is the best I've seen in the market because it is customizable to any blog template design. [Tengok Jun, aku tolong promote lagi nih...hahaha].

Time flies and it is almost a week that we gone through Ramadhan. Gotta go...got work to do. Happy fasting...

p.s: correction...I'd renewed the account for 3 years +24 months free...that makes 5 years.. Sorry Jun.

0 comment(s):