Ordinary Teacher

Back For Eid

| Saturday, September 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Arrived back home in KL just when I was starting to lose all concentration at work. Hardly every word that came out my mouth was right. It felt like I needed to be reformatted here in my own hometown before anything gets worse.

Eid festive season is just around the corner. Just few more days to go. At home, I set sight on the weight scale and found courage to step on it. To my surprise, I lost 2 kilos. To add to that, I can also slip myself into one of my newly unworn jeans which was previously impossible for my to fit in. Funny but true, I did lose some weight. And I did not attempt to do anything extreme other than fasting to lose weight for the past few weeks. I guess fasting is the natural way of loosing weight and getting into shape.

About Eid preparation, I sincerely can admit that no such action was taken in terms of getting new outfit for raya. Not that I am not looking forward for the oocasion, but it's just that I think I already have an adequate number of cloth and I won't make Eid as an excuse for me to get more unnecessary cloths.

The only thing I am looking forward is Mama's Raya Cooking. I can imagine having those palas leaf ketupat, beef rendang and beef flosss on the dining table...MMmmmm. Anytime soon, Abah and I will be heading to Chow Kit wet market to get some of the important ingredients for raya feast. Will be writing bout those later when I have time. Until then, have a nice preparation for Eid. Take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):