Ordinary Teacher

I'm In Love..

| Monday, September 29, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Today I went literally speaking, window shopping. Window shopping through the window of the World Wide Web. I can go anywhere I want to. Hehe. And today's target item is a new set of wheels. I am still looking for a model which can suit me the best. Last time I have a crush at the Suzuki Swift. But everyone around me was against my will, so I was left with a broken heart but optimist to one day meet the true love. Hiks.

They often told me to go for the Honda City line which falls under the same category of cars which I can afford to buy but I never liked the previous models...at least not until I saw this on Paul Tan's website. The 2009 Honda City. It was like love at first sight. But I have no detail information of it. It is set to be unveiled mid of 2009 in Malaysia. Fortunately enough for me, the same car was officially launched in Thailand recently so I get sneak peek on how it looks like.


The 2009 Honda City
Side View
The new eye...Interior 1 [nice steering wheel]
Interior 2Meter Panel

The new Honda City is powered by solely by a 1.5 liter i-VTEC engine mated to either a 5-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual It is 4,395mm long, 1,695mm wide and 1,470mm tall, so it is slightly longer (+5mm), slightly wider (+5mm) but not as tall (-25mm) as the previous model. Making it wider and not as high reduces the whole hatchback with a boot tagged on look that the City it replaces had.

I can't wait to see this model in Malaysia. Maybe when I experience it for myself then only I will make the ultimate decision.

p.s: Setbacks...previous Honda City only comes with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) which can be called automatic transmission. I never met the manual transmission. Hmmm...

0 comment(s):