Ordinary Teacher

SanDisk 4GB micro SDHC

| Saturday, November 22, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

A visit to the nearest hypermarket have forced me to make an unpopular decision to buy a bigger capacity Memory Card of SanDisk 4GB micro SDHC for my N95.


I know this is kinda late and I should have bought 8GB but I this 4GB is sufficient considering that I only add the latest N-gage games and the space is getting very limited. I never used my N95 as a MP3 player anyway.

FYI, a 4GB microSDHC card can store more than 1,000 digital songs or more than 2,000 high-resolution pictures or up to 8 hours of MPEG 4 video. I think that is more than enough for me.

The only thing is I need to transfer all the backup and important appointments from the previous memory card into this new one. Hehehe

0 comment(s):