Ordinary Teacher

Geng - Pengembaraan Bermula : Review

| Sunday, February 15, 2009

Assalamualaikum,


As we all know, 12.02.09 was the date the first Malaysian 3D movie hits the silver screen all around Malaysia. I wanted to be one of the first people to watch it. However, being busy with the internal auditing for ISO in my college, I had to delay my intentions 2 days later.

So on Saturday, I went to the new Dataran Pahlawan's GSC and bought myself a seat with my bestest friend from KL, Sodep for the Geng - Pengembaraan Bermula movie. It was the most anticipated local movie in my list.

All and all, I am extremely satisfied with the first attempt by Les' Copaque. Although there were some areas in the animation that I think needs improvement especially the lips synchronization. Storyline wise, it is something different compared to what Les' Copaque approach in Upin & Ipin series which is reality. The Geng is more of a fantasy movie. I didn't like that part with the Ramli Sarip song. Kinda not catchy. Maybe because I am not a fan of Ramli Sarip. Hehe...

I am really proud about the movie. Very proud to support Malaysian animation. Congratulations Les' Copaque. Keep it up. Excited to see more of their animation product in the future.

0 comment(s):