Ordinary Teacher

Preparing for a Job Change

| Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

After knowing that my application for a move back to KL is provisionally approved, I have to make certain arrangements, both materially and also mentally.

I am a mess

First of all, I am swapping my teaching job for a desk job in Putrajaya. Leaving the teaching profession is one of the hardest decision that I needed to make. I am hoping that someday, maybe after furthering my studies, I would consider teaching in higher level than where I am right now.

Secondly, I am still fuzzy about the new job description. But as people close to me might know, I will normally give my heart out in whatever thing I do. I might need some time to settle in and make myself feel at home. Who knows, maybe 'this' Worn-Off Broom will magically transform back into a New Broom that sweeps well. Hehehe.

Thirdly, the thought of making new friends and possible enemy gives me a creep. I am really hoping that my presence will not create any unrest and hopefully I will fit in easily. Most importantly, I will definitely miss my colleagues here in KMJ. They are like my second family and we have supported each other all these years. I have to thank them for their love and support throughout my journey here. I will cherrish every moment that I spent here. I do hope they understand my decision was for the greater good of my family. There are some matter that needed my attention most importantly. The prospect of leaving them is ripping me apart and it really hurts. :'( .

I hope the transition will fo smoothely...[tears]

0 comment(s):