Ordinary Teacher

My First Day

| Sunday, May 17, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

Friday the 15 was the day I reported myself for duty in Putrajaya. I arrived as early as 7 am just to beat the traffic and book myself a nice shady parking spot. I am currently without my worker pass, therefore ineligible for a basement parking as yet.

Unfortunately, I had to wait until 8:15am until somebody from the administration office even bother being at the receptionist counter to entertain people. I guess that's how it works here. Apart from that, my pass application which I submitted last week still has not been processed yet which started to make my day a lousy start.

Was brought to my immediate boss, my Ketua Unit you might say and was quickly given a task of becoming a team to prepare a report for the innovation competition. As usual, editing and photoshopping is what I do best. Hehehe. Other than that, EMiS and MS Access are new things that I will have to learn very fast.

That's all I have to say right now, that was basically half of what I endured that day, I don't have a heart to say more...I just hope I blend in fast.

1 comment(s):

Meera Melati said...

ooo dah pindah putrajaya ek... bagus la dekat ngan family kan...