Ordinary Teacher

Sarawak : Third Day

| Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

The course went as scheduled, I learn a lot about the work that I will be dealing with in the office. My boss was very supportive even though I asked a lot. But the important thing is that I have that ability to learn very fast. Alhamdulillah, I was able to swallow everything that my boss explained just once.

Apart from the course itself, Pn. Aida, the Liaison officer who is in charge of entertaining us from semenanjung was very friendly, helpful and was always willing to fulfill any of our wishes from semenanjung.

She brought us to the famous Sarawak Kek Lapis shop, the waterfront shoprows, Indian street and we were ven lucky to watch the World Harvest celebration where people from India, Sri Lanka and even Latvia came to perform their traditional dance. I manage to join the latvian dance after Laura(one of the dancer) pulled me in. I even twisted my ankle in the process. She was friendly enough to pose for a photo with me. Hehehe.

Latvian Dancers

Laura, the dancer who twisted my ankle...hehehe

Indian Street

We soon head back to our lodging place.

I am starting to get a hang of this job....Maybe I am going to be happy with my new work after all...

0 comment(s):