Ordinary Teacher

Macromedia Flash 8 Course

| Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Assalamualaikum,

After so many years of wishing, finally it came through. Ever since I started working, mainly from KMJ, I've always asked the superior to send me to a Macromedia Flash course. I would remind myself to make it a point to write it in my SKT form that I wanted to attend such course. But, unfortunately for me, I never had that opportunity there.

Today, for the past few days my wish finally became reality. I was sent to attend a Macromedia Flash 8 course here at Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri Selangor, somewhere near Shah Alam. Although this time, the course was not arranged at any glorious hotel, I am satisfied because the main objective is to learn Flash and not bother about the accommodation.

I should be able to come up with some kind of a product at the end of the course. And maybe, just maybe I would share it in here with you guys...

Until then, take care now bye bye then...got Flash presentation to finish...huhuhu

0 comment(s):