Ordinary Teacher

KMK??

| Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Assalmualaikum,

Again, sleepless night. I am finding myself in that situation of having trouble to get to sleep. I am currently writing from the comfort of my hotel room where I will be staying to attend KMK which actually stands for Kumpulan Meningkat Mutu Kerja. I remember my former Ketua Unit used to called it Kumpulan Malas Bekerja instead. Funnily, now I am one of the team members who enters this so called prestigious competition.

There are something bugging my mind right now. Not the fact that I am indeed very nervous about tomorrow, there is something else that keeps me awake night after night and yet I am without any answer to satisfy me. My room mate's snoring didn't help either. He still snores even wearing that Breath Right thing on his nose. I guess he is really that tired over today preparation for the KMK tomorrow.

Ok la...I better force myself to bed. Otherwise I won't be able to concentrate tomorrow...wish me luck k....take care now bye bye then....

0 comment(s):