Ordinary Teacher

Back Once In A While

| Friday, June 1, 2007

Assalamualaikum,

This week is the most tiring week of my entire teaching career. I have naver been given relief classes so much that I covered 14 hours of teaching this week. Four hour more than usual. Some pregnant collegues decided to have serious morning sickness and took a leave.

Apart from being extremely exhausted, I quite enjoyed going into those classes. To my surprise, they somehow seems to know me even before I introduced myself. Well that was the price for over-exposing myself during the Teacher's day celebration night. Huhuhu.

Other controversies this week, our step-father director decided to put on a rule so that the teachers can have morning break any more than half-an hour! Come on...he's gotta be crazy. How can human munch and swallow so fast? Just because some of the supporting staff do eat in larger group and spent more time in the cafe does not mean he can apply the same rule to teachers here.

Teachers here don't have any specific time to have breakfast. They only do it when they have a free period and each individual teachers have different set of free period. That guy must be crazy. We are HUMANS...not ROBOTS!!!

Furthermore, recent tv coverage quoted by the Education Minister himself saying that teachers in Malaysia work above normal level or working hour in the WORLD. What more can you ask?

All the teachers here want is to be more flexible. We never claimed any over-time even when we work past our office hour or even come at night doing extra classes but why must he be so rigid when it comes to those tiny little details? It's just breakfast. Why don't he think that keeping his staff happy is more important than making them despise him? He is just one hell of a bullshit!!

I'm sorry readers. Just needed to channel those anger out here. Hiks. Apart from that lousy school pengetua director wannabe who thinks he can run this college better than the previous director...my week is perfectly fine.

[This newly appointed director came from high school and never even been a pengetua before. He thinks that college workstyle is the same like in school...dumbass!!!]

p.s: Being back home always reminded me of my childhood.

0 comment(s):