Ordinary Teacher

6th Day

| Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Assalamualaikum

Not a bad first day fasting at work. But I have to admit, my mouth was getting pretty dry yesterday towards buka puasa. Yesterday's nasi beriyani was marvellous. It was worth every penny I'd paid.

Today I got 3 classes. A class more than yesterday. The tutorial session is killing me. Some more I have to give extra babbling to get them to work. Why kids nowadays are so lazy??? They are already an adult but yet can't delegate their priorities. Feel like whacking their head, but that will make me go to court...and of course the newspapers.

I've suddenly developed a small mouth ulcer right inside of my lips. It's really painful and if the weather gets even warmer, I will suffer more. Hiks. Wanna apply some of those Bongela gel but I'm afraid that is against the rule of puasa. Nevermind...

p.s: Tomorrow I'm gonna go into the last chapter of this semester's math...yahoo!!!

0 comment(s):