Ordinary Teacher

5th Day

| Monday, September 17, 2007

Assalamualaikum...

Here I am back at Tangkak for my first day of fasting this year at workplace...and guess what? I'd almost miss my sahur session today. Special thanks to someone for waking me up just in time to feast on what Mama tapau for me yesterday. Otherwise it would have been a waste, and I don't waste my Mama's tasty foods.

Arriving early at my cubicle today, I realized I forgot something when I left for my leave. I forgot so mark my assignments. Argh!! This week is the last week we are supposed to key in all the marks into the system. Damn...have to be swift. Yet I still have time to write this entry eh? Huhu.

Last week at home, I went window shopping at a nearby shopping center. It's still early of Ramadhan yet, I can see many people already taking their spare time shopping for cloths. Well, its too early for me and I'm not in a mood to pick and choose.

A walk at the empty foodcourt however gave me the surprise of the day. The television set hung on the ceiling of the foodcourt suddenly pop out of its hanger and fell making a very loud noise. The tv set was broken into pieces. Luckily no one passed by otherwise the shopping complex managements are going to deal with a lawsuit. Syukur it was Ramadhan. Too bad I didn't had time to take a picture as I was climbing the escalator.

Ok la...I'm gonna do my work now. Until then take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):