Ordinary Teacher

Diagnostic Test

| Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Assalamualaikum,

Haven't got time to write yesterday as I was to busy with workloads. Yesterday as promised, all the PPSMI lecturers are required to sit for English diagnostic test.

The paper consist of three parts. Quite frankly I think it was a little bit difficult because the text given to us was more on biology subject. So I guess the biology lecturers shouldn't have any difficulty in elaborating the facts in the text. For me it was more like double...erm no triple reading before I could understand what it actually means.

But alhamdulillah I was able to finish in time and I believed that I did quite well fro a person who haven't sat for any important examination for a long long time. Hiks. Maybe next year I will be seating for my PTK papers and I am very determined to try and pass on the first attempt which not many government servants have done.

Anyway today is my first day of six day sunat fasting in Syawal. It is also my first attempt ever in my whole life. Hopefully by performing sunat fasting I would become a better person in the future. Insya-Allah. Until then take care now bye bye then

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT BERPUASA 6 ABG EDNEL =)

+eA+