Ordinary Teacher

My Nokia N70...My GPS

| Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Assalamualaikum

I'm so excited about this that I can't wait until tomorrow to write about it. It's not like everyday that I write two entries in one day.

Upon exploring the internet browsing for new Nokia model that would suit my needs, I encountered a widget or software for my Nokia N70 that is so remarkable considering that it is FREE OF CHARGE!

I've got this information from browsing through several international websites of Nokia. At first I was thinking of getting myself a N95 because of its capability of GPS. Turns out that my existing N70 can use GPS also. That's interesting. Reading the web even further I found out that the service is FREE. All I needed to do was download the Nokia symbian software and install it on my N70, install the map loader on my laptop and of course, an internet connection...voila, my N70 is now a GPS enabled gadget. I'm so thrilled.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
loading my newly installed GPS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
it even has my home area in it

I've downloaded the map of Asia from the website that Nokia provided and uploaded it into my N70 memory card. The most exciting thing is...I can even browse on my own home area...in DETAIL. I can also plan route all around Kuala Lumpur and it even has a database of place to visit all around Malaysia. In the picture here is a simulation of suggested route from my house to Alpha Angle, my favourite hanging out place.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2D simulation..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3d simulation

If you are a Nokia N-series user and you enjoy having GPS in it, click HERE to begin and follow the instructions. Enjoy. Take care now bye bye then.

3 comment(s):

hayad said...

ooo gtu ek? will try it later :)

Unknown said...

hiii....nokia n70 is not not list which u gave to me....
add me on facebook ..i need ur help very important.!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

awais_4156@yahoo.com