Ordinary Teacher

Finding Adventures

| Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Assalamualaikum,

Today is the 5th day of eid and I'm done with visiting people. Hiks. Today my Mama is expecting friends over and she is getting ready with her special gravy noodle. I can't entirely call it curry noodle or anything. It's just her gravy is much more tomato like thingy. Huh. I can't explain more. All I know that it is delicious. :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My sweetheart Lara

I've also managed to finish what I've started few weeks back; playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary on my PS2. It's was remarkable. I can't believe it has been 10 years since the first Tomb Raider game came into my life...series after series created by Eidos and it never fail to amaze me with the gameplay. Lara Croft did light up my life...if you know what I mean.

I've also simultaneously solved 9 books of Kakuro at the holiday's expense. I'm not bored but I'm running out of Kakuro puzzle to solve. Hiks. Doing it just to keep my brain working during the holiday.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor - Malaysian 1st Astronaut

Yesterday I've watch the conversation out Prime Minister had with the first Malaysian astronaut, Sheikh Muszaphar. He was having his time at the ISS. During the conversation, suddenly he decided to recite the Rukun Negara in front of national telecast. Unfortunately, if anyone else out there besides me realized, he made one unforgiven mistake when reciting one of the rukun...he said "keluruhan perlembagaan" when what he supposed to say was "keluhuran perlembagaan". Keluruhan Perlembagaan means falling-out of the constitution while keluhuran perlembagaan means sublimity or glorious of the constitution. So the two word mean exactly the opposite. Hiks. Maybe zero gravity has gotten into his head.

And from the looks of Pak Lah's face, he also spotted Sheikh's mistake but decided not to correct him cause it might embarrass him. Huhuhu...tell you what happens if the constitution were to fall-out.

p.s: Right now I'm in dilemma of getting something for myself. Hopefully everything will be resolved the next few days.

0 comment(s):