Ordinary Teacher

Happy Birthday Abah

| Thursday, October 4, 2007

Assalamualaikum,

Today is my beloved Abah 60th birthday. Already wished him this morning. Love him so much.

Alhamdulillah at 60 year old, he is still at good shape. I could count the numbers he had sick leaves during his working days. And now he is still healthy, free from illness that older people normally suffer like highblood, diabetes and heart problem. I guess living like he did as an easy going person prevented him from having those kind of illness. Although he always complaint of stomach ache...but I mainly believe it is because he fondness of eating a lot of banana. Hiks.

Anyway, I don't know what I will become if it wasn't for him. And for that I dedicate this entry of honouring him as the greatest Abah in the world.

p.s: How come there is so little song about dad?

0 comment(s):