Ordinary Teacher

Saturday Blues 2

| Saturday, October 6, 2007

Assalamualaikum

This is the last Saturday I have to attend before the Eid holiday. Today we are replacing Friday's timetable. Only one class and we can leave the office by noon. Then I'm gonna do some shopping while I still can. I am still yet to prepare anything for this raya.

Other than that, I'm gonna share with you about someone I know here. This moron, did something wrong and won't admit his mistake. When asked by superior, he keep on avoiding the fact that he was the one responsible for it and keep on diverting the blame to someone else.

For me, who actually knows what happened did not have the heart to report this to my superior because I think he should have a gut to admit his mistake and take a responsibility cleaning his own mess. What kind of person who throws a stone and hide his hand? Chicken shit!!!

Yesterday, I was appointed as a replacement to become invigilator this coming final exam. Although my name was not on the list at the beginning, I was also reluctant to accept this substitution because I was intending to take a break after teaching lecture class for the whole semester. Feel kinda burn out though.

However I was too late to inform the person in charge resulting the appointment letter already been passed down to the Director. With this procedure already taken place, I have no choice but to accept. I went to see the person in charge, Kak Pinat (Shafinaz) and requested that she could post me at a more comfortable exam center like the banquet hall or the library where they have air conditioning. Hiks. Guess, it is not that bad after all. BTW I'm gonna get paid for the 4 day invigilating. Hehe.

Enough for now, I'm gonna do my work now. Can't wait to go back this afternoon.

p.s: Guess what Smallville season 7 and Bionic Woman is out in US market...can't wait to go back and download these latest series...

0 comment(s):