Ordinary Teacher

Stupid Questions

| Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Assalamualaikum

This week is the study week for matriculation students. Next week they will go to war...I mean Final Exam.

As for me...no student have come to consult so far...which means I have the luxury of writing this entry.

However I can anticipate that I will get some stupid questions.
Questions like :

  1. Cikgu bleh tak ajar balik dari bab 1 sampe 12??
  2. Cikgu...camner nak tambah tolak??
If I get these kind of question, they will definitely get an answer...but not a pleasant one. One week left and these are not the type of questions they should be asking.

I am not feeling very well today. I have been monitoring my health progress and the conclusion that I can make is that I am perfectly healthy physically.

On the other hand, I am extremely being affected by my emotional and mental fatigue. As a result, my lazy mind commanded my perfectly healthy body to shut down as well.

Gotta go...got client (students) already...Busy day...

0 comment(s):