Ordinary Teacher

Nokia Maps 2.0 Beta

| Saturday, May 3, 2008

Assalamualaikum

I finally remembered that I needed to somehow upgrade some of my N95 stuff, and this time I've decided to upgrade my Nokia Maps. Although it is still under development process, I still curious to try this unfinished software.

This is where all the Beta Software are developed

Upon upgrading, I noticed few noticeable feature have been added like the walk navigation and the all new black interface which I believe is better looking than the previous version. However, after updating my map, I realized that the Map of Tangkak is no longer in my phone. What was left of it is just a landmark I marked as my Home there with no road visible anymore. I'm quite frustrated with this but I realized this is the risk I chose to take when I choose to upgrade in the first place....maybe later they will resolve this thing. Hiks.

If your Nokia supports Map feature, and if you want to try this beta version...please visit here.

Until then, take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):