Ordinary Teacher

Registration

| Monday, May 12, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Students registration is over....!!!! Alhamdulillah.

This week is the orientation week...and I have 18 mantees to handle this week.

Next week, classes will start and I got a news that I will be teaching Accounts students. Now that's a challenge....most of their additional maths result are 5, 6 and even 7....huhuhu...now that's a challenge for me.

Well, look on the bright side, if their results are bad, they can't pin it solely on me. Hiks. But definitely I will give it my best shot to try and get the best out of them.

This Friday also we will be having this closing ceremony for the orientation week. In conjunction with Teacher's day, maybe and just maybe my name will be included into the choir team...again! But this time around my tonsil maybe will restrict me from joining again like last year. I can't believe its been a year since I last sang my throat out. How time flies so fast...

Ok la...kinda having a headache coz I stayed up last night watching Enchanted. Hiks...

0 comment(s):