Ordinary Teacher

Happy Teachers Day

| Friday, May 16, 2008

Assalamualaikum

I'm taking this opportunity to wish all teacher's who have taught me a very Happy Teachers day. Your sacrifices will not go unnoticed.

Although I teach, truthfully I have never experience it like school teacher experience it. I did get presents during my practical time at Sri Aman but that was like a sample of what I was suppose to get when I truly posted. Unfortunately, I got myself posted into a matriculation college. Well surprise...surprise, teachers day falls during orientation week. The week when none of the students actually know us pretty well to even bother to celebrate it with us.

But a few SMS here and there did made teachers day a little bit more meaningful. Apart from feeling being appreciated for what we did, I really feel I've done some good. It's not the present that matters, but the thought that counts (although presents will do me no harm...hehehe).

I'm really glad I'm a teacher...

0 comment(s):