Ordinary Teacher

P.S. I Love You

| Monday, May 19, 2008

Assalamualaikum

Today is wesak day, so it's still holiday for me. Unfortunately a very terrible one for me. I wanted to have a break instead I have food poisoning. Last Saturday I was forced to attend a neighbor's wedding reception. The food looked fine, but apparently me, my mom and dad ended up the next day spending most of our time in the toilet.

I still suffer until today and I feel as if nothing stays inside my stomach for more than 4 hours. Did went to clinic this morning to get some medication and we've also went to Carrefour to repair my mom's glasses. I took the liberty to browse through the book store in case I wanted to start over my reading habit...

Now that I am too tense working, I thought it would be a good idea to spend my leisure time with reading. I grabbed few books like the movie adaptation The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man and few others. Suddenly, I opted for this one book from an author not familiar to me, Cecelia Ahern. The book is entitled P.S. I love you. It is also a major film starring Hillary Swank (Karate Kid) and Gerard Butler (300). I wasn't into reading love books but after flipping through the synopsis, I was urged to know more. Here is what it said at the back cover.

My new book

Some people wait their whole lives to find their soul mates. But not Holly and Gerry.

They were childhood sweethearts - no one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other.
Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly.

But as her 30th birthday looms Holly discovers that Gerry has left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding her into her new life without him, each signed 'PS, I Love You'

I needed to know more so I bought the book...hopefully I have time to spend and read it. My mom was giggling to know I wanted to read this kind of books...but hey, there is always a first time for everything.

Until then, take care now bye bye then.

0 comment(s):