Ordinary Teacher

Cramped

| Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

It's been a while for me to write anything here, the new semester had begun and the new timetable is not being favorable to me. Although I only have 12 hours of contact hours, but the classes were scattered and I barely have enough time to sit. I'm always on the move.

I've also been appointed to become the new manager for the KMJ volleyball team. I did Mr. Razak a favor because his previous manager couldn't make it this time as he is getting married in August. For me, switching from table tennis to volleyball is never a problem as I am interested in both sports.

As for me, life in KMJ is getting from bad to worst. Not only all of the staff here no longer happy with the way things are handled by the management nowadays, I'm also considering a move somewhere else. But since I'm still fresh in service, moving away from KMJ is almost impossible to do, especially if I want to move to a totally different department in the Education Ministry. But I'm keeping my options open. However, there is a side of me that keeps whispering why I chose education in the first place. I love teaching. I love meeting students. I enjoy their success although the quality of students are deteriorating.

I'm split into two, I can't wait for the situation to be resolved. Until then, I'm a wreck.

0 comment(s):