Ordinary Teacher

Showdown

| Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday was the first day of me taking charge of the mini volleyball tournament. There was 9 team which have been sorted out to three leagues. Each team consist of 7 players. It was intense after I've identified few talented players which I believe will be fit to wear the college's volleyball team jersey.

This year we will have more exciting team in our hands compared to last year. A handful of players came to show off their skills and I predict that this year we should be able to make it to at least the semi's if not the final.

So for the next few months until mid-August, I'm gonna be extra busy at college, eat dinner and go to bed early. That was my routine last time I'd handle this kind of thing.

Today is the second day of the tournament and I can't wait to see the showdown between two favorite teams make it to the finals...until then take care now bye bye then...

0 comment(s):