Ordinary Teacher

Transformed

| Monday, May 5, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, today I was able to finish the transformation of the Ordinary Teacher Blog. It's been a while since I switched my layout, and today I was determine to rejuvenate the mood of writing here. I needed a new, hype yet simple layout to satisfy my taste and I managed to find the right template here.

Indeed I was jealous of those Wordpress layout design and I searched the web for people who converts them so that I can use it in Blogger. Thank you Blogspot for this wonderful new interface where I was capable of doing the modification in less than few hours. Of course, if I were to use the old blogger, I'll definitely won't be able to finish it in one day.

I hope that with this new layout, I will have more enthusiasm to write more often.

Until then take care now bye bye then.

0 comment(s):