Ordinary Teacher

Travian - Browser Game

| Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

I was recently introduce to this game by a good friend of mine...all of the sudden I found myself indulged in this online game....so, what is it all about anyway??

Travian is a browser game featuring a world with thousands of other real players. One begins the game acting as a chief of a tiny village.

I've always wanted to act like a chief of some kind of a village...so this is my opportunity.

About the game:

  • No downloads necessary, the game is directly playable.
  • You play with thousands of real players in a persistent ancient world.
  • Build up villages, wage wars or trade with your neighbors.
These are few screen shots I've taken from the website...

Center of The Village

The surrounding of the village is full of resources like woods, clays and irons

This is where your Village is situated among other villages

Of course my village haven't got to that level yet but it's still expanding. Hiks.

Travian has a very large community and the number of players are hundred of thousand players all around the world. However, Malaysians like me have the option to play in a smaller community in Malaysian Travian.

If you are interested, please sign up...and if you want to form an alliance with me please do leave a message. Hiks.

Until then, I've got a village to run...hehehe. Take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):