Ordinary Teacher

Phew....

| Sunday, June 22, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Wow...long time no write. Hiks. Anyway, I've gone so much things that I wanted to share but maybe I just write in just few of them.

Volleyball training have been in a very good progress. Those candidates really putting on a show. I honestly believe that this year our college have a fighting chance. I hope I can last that long until the end of this year at the college.

Talking about lasting that long there, I am currently working my ass out to get out of that college and try to secure an officer job in Putrajaya as a data collector+processor+analyzer. Not that I'm bored being an educator, it's just that I needed to be close to my aging parents who are currently in KL. Maybe being nearer will enable me to take a closer care rather than me being away in Tangkak. At first I wanted to wait for the new college in Banting to open but I was not so sure that it is going to happen anytime soon.

Although my initial application was rejected by the Pengarah. I manage to persuade him to reconsider after I triggered his sensitivity towards parents. He changed from "tidak disokong kerana kekurangan tenaga pensyarah matematik" to "disokong dengan syarat ada pengganti kerana kekurangan tenaga pensyarah matematik". Good enough to get the application going. I just hope everything is going well after this.

Last Wednesday also, the audit by SIRIM was done and incredibly, we manage to get ZERO NCR...which means no error whatsoever. Funny, cause I got one right here. Hiks. Just happy the college got away this time. I'm also glad I was not chosen to be audited. Hehehe.

Recent news also impresses me. The Karma rule really came true. Well you know, what goes around comes around, what goes up must come down kinda thing. Some people deserve what coming at them. You only don't know when. Hope that the incident teaches them a lesson rather than making them more ruthless. :P

p.s: I am thinking of getting myself a new car...but the fuel price is putting me off.

0 comment(s):