Ordinary Teacher

Constant Pain in the neck

| Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

The title was not meant literally but these people are getting on my nerves. Have you ever have this situation where you explained over and over the same thing to someone but it seems to bear no effects whatsoever. Still they repeat the same mistake.

I can't understand. No means no...yes means yes. What so hard about that? Even a 6-year old can understand. When I said no means I have my reasons.

Why won't they listen to me?? Damn it!!

p.s: I hate nagging...but it seems that I've been doing it a lot lately.

2 comment(s):

Meera Melati said...

mmg bengang kan org camtu...
tu yg buat kita jd cam mak nenek.. nak membebel je...

Ordinary Teacher said...

sengal skali. membazir air liur je :P.

erm...mak nenek tu maknanya moyang kan? hehehe. Ole...toro2