Ordinary Teacher

Friendly...

| Sunday, July 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday held the Larian KAKOM 2008. This annual event normally held to celebrate the college representative to the sports event this coming August. As told before, I am managing the Men's Volleyball Team.

The guys lining up for KAKOM Team Presentation

Unfortunately, I have previously made an appointment for a friendly on the same date of Larian KAKOM 2008. Not my fault, the decided on the run last minute. So I was afraid that my players will be out of steam by the time they meet up for their first ever friendly match.

The friendly was against the Sg Abung Volleyball Club. The members consists of professional people from different backgrounds like teachers, JPJ officers, police and much more. Even thought some of them are married people, we do not underestimate their capabilities as we have experience friendly with them previously and trust me...they are good.

The friendly started quite late at 11 am and the sun was right on top of us. Which is bad for my skin tone but which is also good for the players as we also have a fixture at noon during KAKOM.

We started off very good with a 25-22 win. But after a few experimental line-up from our coach, unfortunately we lost the rest of the sets. Hehe. To be honest, I'm not totally disappointed because they didn't get beaten badly..but only by few points. Not bad for the first friendly, and against a worthy opponent I might say.

Coach also said that their performance was great except for some minor mistake that we might have to work on before KAKOM.

I have high hopes for them...

1 comment(s):

beruangsukatravel said...

yummie lah anak murid ko hehhe..
err aku dah letak link kat ko nye chat box :p ko aje tak pasan