Ordinary Teacher

N-gaged...

| Thursday, July 24, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

The title might be puzzling but it is not me who's engaged but it is my phone. Hiks.

Previously Nokia produced specific N-gage phones for those games enthusiast to fill in their free time but they have progressed since then...

1st N-Gage

N-Gage QD

Ever since Nokia introduced N-Gage console inside their smart phones, I ever been longing to have it as my own. But they first started it with the later N81 as a platform. Fortunate enough for me, few months later, it was available for other models like N95 as well.

N-Gage enabled Nokia N95

Recently I found website link that enables me to install all those games into my phone and I couldn't be more happier. Games like World Series of Poker, Asphalt 3, Midnight Pool, Mile High Pinball, Brain Challenge, Block Breaker, Snakes Subsonic, Space Impact, Hooked: Creature of the Deep, System Rush and FIFA08 are now available at the palm of my hands. More games are said to be coming soon here.

People might say that the games are also available without the N-Gage's application but the truth is the feeling is a little different. It's very awkward to have that N-gage icon available yet nothing is accessible inside. Now...no more.






Phone Screenshots

The process of installing this application is a little bit tricky and I can't afford to have time to write it here...but if anyone is interested, I might give you guys the link to help you out.

Until then...game on!

0 comment(s):