Ordinary Teacher

2nd PTK

| Thursday, August 21, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Today have been a hectic day...went back to Tangkak just to attend PTK exam at a school in Sungai Mati.


I wish I was the one on the right

This is my second attempt at trying to pass the exam with flying colours. I discarded the idea that the results are given randomly regardless if we do well or flunk the papers. I prepared myself again but this time much2 systematically compared to last time. You know what they say, Study Smart don't Study Hard.

Came back to KL the same day as I don't think I want to spend the next few days stuck in the boring small town of Tangkak with nothing to do.

p.s: Attended the exam with a pink of health...came back with a flu. It was raining all the way there and back. HaaaChOOOO!!!!

0 comment(s):