Ordinary Teacher

27th & MAHA 08

| Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

It's my 27th year to be alive in this world and I thank Allah for blessing me with beloved family and friends around me. Nothing special today, but the moment I opened my eyes, wishes came rushing into my inbo. Thanks for those who wished me and sorry couldn't find time to reply some of those SMS's.

Received a must have annual Birthday greeting cards from Abah, Mama, big bro, sister-in-law and even my two little rascal nephews. Hey guys...where's my cake??

Then we decided to head to MARDI next to UPM for the Malaysia Agricultural, Horticulture & Agrotourism Show (MAHA) 2008.

I guess I can't quite explain what I've been through and I think the photo will speak for themselves much better than me putting it into words...enjoy.



We needed the Tram Bracelet to get around because...




...this place is huge



There's petting zoo...livestock sunbathing etc....




Camel riding, horse riding...and even horny stallion...huhuhu



Boer sheep asked for help at the Agrobazaar...



the Shouting Rangers answered the call. Hehehe





Rodeo show brought all the way from Australia.



...and a missing Malaysian Cowboy....hehehe

All and all it was a great experience. The MARDI center really have change a lot since the last time I visited. Malaysians should go and give a visit...

p.s: FYI there will be no Rodeo show until Friday...that was what I heard the announcement said...

0 comment(s):