Ordinary Teacher

New Three Stripes

| Monday, August 18, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Today I finally got out after few days of fever. It's time I have a good supply of air for a change. Went around KL with my Mama and Abah. Settling some of credit card bills and grocery shopping.

Suddenly, Abah said "Adik taknak ke kasut sneakers baru buat jalan-jalan???", but I was not in a mood for browsing any stuff but it's been a while since Abah throw that kind of question so I grabbed the opportunity. Anyway...it was for certain occasion tomorrow...hehehe.

I started looking at the Adidas range as I've always made myself clear that the next sports shoes that I will buy it would be Adidas. My mind was set to buy something that is contemporary, sporty and wearable in any condition and....this is what I chose.

Old-school white shoes

Bottom-view


Inglewood 2 - Basketball??

And I got myself a new pair of matching white Adidas socks together with the new shoes. How fanatic is that?

P.s: If Razak or Shuk finds out...habisla...heheheh

0 comment(s):