Ordinary Teacher

Burnt & Sunburned

| Sunday, August 17, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

After coming back from Kuala Pilah, the effect of standing under a hot sunny day finally takes it toll. Unfortunately for me, my body reacted badly by giving me constant headache and pain. This might also been inflicted by a major stress been put upon me. I can imagine myself being in those metal stamping machine in the Proton Car factory being push against my will which eventually crush me to death. Maybe that was really whats coming at me inevitably. I just didn't see it until it was too late.

On the other hand, a part of me really want to start a clean slate. This mid semester break provided me with the opportunity to revive myself. Start back with anything that is left of me, regroup and rebuild myself.

I hope they are satisfied. I hope they are happy wherever they are, whatever they are doing. I've lost this battle and it's gonna take quite some time for me to recuperate. Until then, take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):