Ordinary Teacher

3rd Day : Surviving...

| Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Left home after Sahur at 5 am this morning for KMJ. I was predicting a hectic and tiring first day of fasting @ work. As Wednesday is my the day with most classes compared to any other day of the week. So today should be the benchmark of tiredness. Hiks. If I survive today, then any other days should be better.

Anyhow, my concern about getting groggy during work was way out of the question. I am very much awake right now (yeah right).

I will also experience my first time shopping food for Iftar at Tangkak's Ramadhan Bazaar. They told me it is situated at the same place as last year. Next to Tangkak's mosque. Gonna go with Miss Syahida today. Thinking of looking for those delicious Mutton Beriyani I used to have last year. Ayo...can't talk food right now...stomach grumbling really heavy right now. Acid kicking in. Huh.

0 comment(s):