Ordinary Teacher

Hit and Run

| Thursday, September 18, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Sorry for not posting anything for the past few days, I was really depressed with the fact that some people in this world still ignorant and irresponsible.

Last Monday in the college parking lot, someone hit my car and nobody came and admit about it. This coward have no guts to come and see me for the what he/she did. This really frustrates me because this is not the first time that this happen in the parking lot. The rear end of my car was dented and I thank God that my backlight survived the hit.

My Black Stallion Dented

Suddenly, I am really pissed that JPJ actually letting "COWS" or "BA-ALIF-BA-YA" own driving license easily nowadays. There are some people here I can pinpoint that should never pass that license test in the first place but they did. What JPJ don't realize is that, not only they allow incompetent drivers on the road, they actually somehow released potential murderer on the road which can not only harm themselves, but other innocent user like me. People owning license nowadays should go through some kind of mental test to clarify that they are also mentally fit to be behind the wheels.

I have cooled down now, and I pray that this won't happen to me again. Not that I wish the person who done this to my car to suffer, but I really hope that something will happen to make him/her realize what wrong was done towards me. Amin.

Anyway, I haven't repaired anything because I don't have alternative vehicle to get to work. Maybe when I get back to KL then I will send my beloved car for a repair and touch up here and there. Thinking of adding side skirt since I am sending my car for body shop.

p.s: Ada kawan kata doa orang teraniya dimakbulkan, tapi jangan doakan kecelakaan orang, tapi mintak dapat menang hadiah kereta baru.

0 comment(s):