Ordinary Teacher

The Prodigal Pencil Rediscovered

| Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Assalamualaikum,
Few months ago, I lost a very sentimental belonging which I've kept with me for the past 8-years. Somebody stole it from me. For many months I am left using another mechanical pencil which doesn't suit me and something still wasn't feel right. I lost hope of searching for a replacement and felt that Steadler finally stop selling that particular model here in Malaysia. I've even considered ordering it over the internet. This is why I like this pencil very much

  • Mechanical pencil for drawing and writing
  • ISO colour coding
  • Non-slip rubber grip zone
  • With metal clip, push-button and tip
  • Pocket-safe thanks to retractable metal lead sleeve
  • Cylindrical lead sleeve, ideal for use with rulers and templates
  • Cushioned lead for high level of break resistance

  • Easy to refill with "12-a-go" Mars micro carbon mechanical pencil leads
  • 4 line widths: 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm and 0.9 mm
It was with this particular model of pencil that I managed to excel in my Technical Drawing subject during SPM and in university. So no wonder that I missed my pencil very much.

While I was in Melaka last week, a visit to a bookstore inside Mahkota Parade prove to be fruitful as to my surprise that the bookstore still selling this type of pencil. I am so ecstatic to see it there. It comes in a set consist of Mars Micro mechanical pencil, "12-a-go" Mars micro carbon mechanical pencil leads and a dust free eraser.

Finally I own a Staedler Mars Micro again...

My actual Staedler Mars Micro

0 comment(s):