Ordinary Teacher

Good News Back-2-Back

| Thursday, October 30, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Apart from being very busy becoming Deputy Head Invigilator for one examination center here in my college, I received two good newsback to back.



As soon as I arrived to work, someone test messaged me telling that the PTK result is out. Although I tried refraining myself from checking, I couldn't help it as the thought keep twisting my stomach and forced me to eventually send PTK [***ic no***] to 39003. The results? I passed UMUM paper : III and KHUSUS paper : IV. This means I only have to reseat UMUM paper until I get IV to get my pay rise. I am truly greatfull to Allah and those who have prayed and helped me all the way. Thanks.

After invigilating the first paper for the day, I went back to my cubicle only to receive more congratulation wish but I was shocked because I haven't told anyone bout the PTK results as yet. Surprisingly the congrats was not for the PTK results, but it was for the success of my Action Research Paper qualifying for the National Seminar at the end of this year. It was a puzzling for me as I don't remember my presentation at the Zone level at Seri Warisan was impressive enough to qualify me for later stage. I remember being head shot again and again during that presentation. Huhuhu. It was unbelievable for me and my co-researcher, Affaf to ever qualify out of hundreds of research paper aroung Malaysia, we are the top 30 who made it. And this is our very first attempt at it. Alhamdulillah. The only thing is that the paper really needed major modification before the National Seminar....Hmmm. More work to be done!!

Bonus news, my Ketua Jabatan a.k.a the RnD advisor, was even more excited than I was. She eventually asked Affaf and I to come and modify our SKT by adding this new achievement as a bonus marks for contribution for this year assessment. She said that qualifying for the National level carries a significantly high marks. And the good news just keep coming...hehe. The SKT marks are very important as this will help me in case I want to further my studies.

I remember smiling all day long...what a day. Hehe

0 comment(s):