Ordinary Teacher

My Week

| Sunday, October 12, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Sorry I was unable to leave anything in this blog for the past few days. As told, I was busy with the R&D thingy and was cut down to a very unstable wireless connection which makes me almost impossible for me to publish any post.


Seri Warisan Resort

I wanted to talk about the resort where I checked in last Monday. It was how should I say, a blast from the past. The resort is situated next to Mini Malaysia in Melaka. It's presence was not noticed until that day. Hiks. The resort is so 80's that all of the facilities in my room looks as if it was in a past. The thing is, all of them are still working just fine as if they werer brand new. Here are some of those 'ancient' things I talked about...


Jurassic Water Heater


Dial Controlled Air Conditioner still exist


This room sure needs a designer's touch...hehehe


The serene green surrounding view compensate the ugliness of the room

The program started later that evening where all of us was briefed about the whole setup of the presentation.


Madness Begins

The next afternoon came my turn to present and I thought it went very well and of course with some advice to improve the paper presented.


Q&A Session : The most dreadful session of all

Later that night, my old friend from maktab who currently teaching in Melaka Matriculation College decided to take me around Bandar Hilir at night. We wanted to watch a movie but it seems that no suitable movie was available except for some silly titles presented after raya. So we moved on to have something to eat at Restoran Subaidah located at the back of the newly opened Carrefour.

Mail & Hafiz enjoying their roti canai

The following day, I've decided to take a swim in the resorts pool. For the first time I didn't have any limb cramps whatsoever. It was a good run of exercise after a long while.

During the closing ceremony, they never announced who got through to the national level as yet. I guess we going to have to wait for the result. Sincerely speaking, I don't mind whatever the verdict will be. If I go through, Alhamdulillah I might stand a chance to travel again. Hehe. On the contrary, I will also be happy if it ends here...kinda tiring to do all this. Hiks

0 comment(s):