Ordinary Teacher

Shocking - Casio Edifice

| Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday my Mama gave me the shock of the day. Ever since I gave her my N70, she began exploring the functions of the phone like music player, video player, camera and video functions. Suddenly she made a breakthrough yesterday by finally figuring out how to MMS me all by herself and not only she shocked me with the newly skill that she obtained but also surprised me with this picture she sent in the MMS.


My Mama's Picture Message



Specifications of EF-525D-1AV:
  • 1-second stopwatch
    Measuring capacity: 29'59

    Measuring mode: Elapsed time
  • Date display
  • Regular timekeeping
    Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, stopwatch second)
    3 dials (second, stopwatch minute, day)
  • Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
  • Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR626SW
  • Size of case/total weight
    48.7 X 43.1 X 12.8 mm / 158 g

Actually I surveyed this watch the day before yesterday at a shopping complex nearby. We went there to fix the 'ding-dong' grandfather clock there where eventually I suddenly locked my eyes exactly at this particular watch. But looking at the price, I hesitated and moved on not knowing my Mama plots her way to get this watch for me behind my back.

She knew I've been having 'lagging' problem with my current Guess watch and I always opted for a Casio Edifice to be my next wristwatch in line. I was surprise because Mama was never good at making surprises. Even last time when she tried to hide my birthday present and wanted to make it a surprise on the day itself, I found out about it a month earlier than my actual birthday. Hiks. Congrats Mama for giving me my first shocking present.

Not enough with two surprise in one day, she then told me that my car was already fixed just in one day. I guess today is my lucky day...Hiks.

Until then, can't wait to put that watch on and driving my car back...take care now bye bye then

0 comment(s):