Ordinary Teacher

Max Payne

| Thursday, October 23, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday, I went to watch the latest game to be transformed into a movie. This game was like 5 or 6 years ago and I liked it very much. The reason why I liked the game at that time was because it's co existence with The Matrix movie at that time. The bullet-time feature resembles Matrix-like movement was the key element that makes the game interesting apart from the captivating comic story line featured in the game.


Max Payne Poster

Unfortunately, as for the Max Payne Movie, for a person who already experienced Max Payne from the game would see Mark Wahlberg is not the most suitable character that resembles Max Payne. I would imagine last time if there were to be a movie, it would be Nicolas Cage to portray Max.

Mark Wahlberg as Max Payne...any resemblance??

My rate? 3.5/5 stars. Mainly because I was expecting much more Bullet-time scene but it was restricted to only a few scenes. As for the storyline, the original concept of a maverick cop trying to unravel the truth behind the murder of his beloved wife and baby.


Bullet-time scene...very limited

My other comment is that this movie is very suitable for those who have played Max Payne before, but I must warn those who haven't might going to think that this is a boring movie. But for those who don't mind watching movie that talks a lot...maybe it's ok.


by angels-and-demons-trailer
This might help non-gamers understand Max Payne a little bit more...enjoy

0 comment(s):