Ordinary Teacher

My Best Friend's Wedding

| Saturday, October 18, 2008

Assalamualaikum,

Received a lot of wedding reception invitation for today but unfortunately I was only able to attend only two of them and sent my regards to the ones I could not attend. The two invitations are from my relative and the other is from my best friend who grew up with me in this neighborhood.

I am going to just elaborate on the wedding of my best friend, Benyamin. We lived on the same street ever since we were born. I came onto this world one week early than him. Hehe. We practically had same interests like mountain biking, skate boarding and all those crazy wild things we used to do when we were a teenager. At least until we had to concentrate on our studies and that was when the gap began to grow and headed separate path of life.

Recently he rang and mentioned that his family is having the wedding reception at their new home somewhere in Rawang and really liked my whole family to come. I wouldn't miss it. After all we were close like brothers.

Here are some of the photos...


The Pengantin arrived...


Pengantin of the day...

Sorry cause I couldn't wait anymore longer as some business has to be taken care of...but I am happy for you bro...Semoga kekal hingga ke anak cucu...

p.s: Wore my new wrist watch all day...hehehe


0 comment(s):