Ordinary Teacher

Deuter Giga Flat

| Monday, January 26, 2009

Received this package yesterday... TNT package...

and the unpacking begins...


looks like a pillow at first...


after the first layer...revealing the real stuff...


The Deuter Giga Flat I redeemed a month ago...


with the Airstripes feature...


it's a laptop backpack...and it's Deuter, best for traveling...


the insignia...


some product info...


close up...


really padded and cushioned back layer...


testing current laptop...fits perfectly...

Exciting, trying to fill in the missing piece in this puzzle... a new laptop...hehehe

3 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm interested in getting one too. How has it been after using it for a month?

Ordinary Teacher said...

Hi, I must say that this Giga Flat is more comfortable than my Targus, however I have to say that it is less spacious. I really can't fit everything inside other than the important one's like the charger cable. But satisfaction is guarantied :D

Unknown said...

Where did you bought it? How much? I want to buy but suspicious about the originality? where can i get the ori one?